This week I may be working late some days so we are doing slightly different meal plan.
Basically I have prepared few dishes and everyone can decided what they will have on a day. They all are easy to reheat.
So for breakfast we will have:
-magic mniammniam- which is French toast made with brioche buns and cinnamon. Alice may take some for her school lunches.
– mini wholemeal pittta bread pizzas with ham, onions and mushrooms.
– oat and lemon yoghurt pancakes
– chocolate chip muffins (I add less sugar to them then in original recipe so they are perfect on a go breakfast item)
– fried lean bacon, tomatoes and hard boiled eggs
– stuffed baked gigant pasta shells with Bolognese sauce (I add a lot of veggies to my Bolognese sauce)
– Bolognese sauce with macaroni pasta ( Alice favourite . She likes taking it in her Thermos to school for lunch)
– roast pork in mushroom sauce served with new baby potatoes, dill and green beans
– veggie and barley soup with roast chicken
– potatoes, sauerkraut and minced lean beef bake
– gnocchi with spicy chorizo and veggies (hubby favourite work lunch meal. It is very quick, filling and on a budget dish)
– pulled BBQ turkey and baked potatoes
– turkey meatballs in dill sauce
As snack as always we will have some fruits, yoghurt and maybe nutts
We will also had apple pie for dessert today.